 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13298
Re: 32 long (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:02:12 GMT

John Guerquin wrote:
Seems like it's made of the same type of ABS as the others, so at that lenght
its relatively flexible, and twistable.  The best use that I can think of is a
type of "guide" for technic beams/liftarms to slide on.  Instances where using
12-long axles with axle joiners does not work....

Oh! that's a great point.  I've always had problems with 12-longs not
being long enough for doing this.  I kind of forgot about it.  Ok, now I
want more.

Derek