 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12781
Re: Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:56:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

"Anyone" being the operative word, sadly I have a highly addictive personality,
with oral fixations.

Hey, let's keep this rated PG.

Um, okay Calum, but I was referring to being a smoker and addicted to mints
while driving, and now, my *brand* new addiction, "STRAWS" (thanks a lot). I'm
not really sure what you were thinking of.

On a more serious note, if I made it down to the International Centre, would
anyone be willing to pick me up on the way to Mel's?

My sense of public transit or driving downtown, is foreboding a whole lot of
"NO" from my inner "small town" girl.

Would be people like to go back to the Lone Star restaurant near the
International Center?  Easy to Janey to get to, and I liked the food.  Okay,
I just liked the free tortilla chips and salsa.

Is that just south of the International Centre on the same road?  If no one
minds, that would work a lot better for me, as my schedule is clear and I do
plan on attending (unless we have horrible road conditions).

Janey  "Red Brick"