 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12788
Re: Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 02:45:54 GMT

"Janey Cook" <janeyofthejungle@yahoo.com> wrote:

Is that just south of the International Centre on the same road?  If no • one
minds, that would work a lot better for me, as my schedule is clear and I • do
plan on attending (unless we have horrible road conditions).

Hey, that's a heckuva lot easier for me to get to, too, rather than driving
downtown (or wherever).  Plus, its near the AIRPORT!  And airport=fun.

I like to pretend that the planes are alive, like they're big goofy birds.
That way I feel safer.  I like to pet them before I get on and after I get
off.  "Good A319!"

    Iain