 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12763
Re: Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:52:26 GMT

"He seems happy to be reaching the age of 30 in just four months with nothing to
his name but a variety of neat-o consumer electronics and boxes of Costco
products purchased in rash moments of Costco-scale madness ("Ten thousand
straws! Just think of it - only $10.00 and I'll never need to buy straws ever
again!")"--Douglas Coupland, Microserfs

Wait a minute, if I had a straw a day habit, that only gives me just over 27
more years, and truly, I want more then that!!! What about the days I want to
use more then one straw???

Janey "Would you like fries with that straw? Red Brick"