 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12794
Re: Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 05:38:26 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:

I like to pretend that the planes are alive, like they're big goofy birds.
That way I feel safer.  I like to pet them before I get on and after I get
off.  "Good A319!"

I dont even have the words.
anyone?
anyone ELSE wanna have a go at this?

I long gave up a long time ago.  I saw a documentary called "Word Wars" about
championship Scrabble players and it hit a LITTLE too close to home for me.

Calum