 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12765
Re: Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:59:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Wait a minute, if I had a straw a day habit, that only gives me just over 27
more years, and truly, I want more then that!!! What about the days I want to
use more then one straw???

Janey "Would you like fries with that straw? Red Brick"

Or what about the days when you use less?!  10,000 straws ought to be enough for
anyone.

Calum