 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12796
Re: Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 12:55:48 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote:

um..

I dont even have the words.

anyone?

anyone ELSE wanna have a go at this?

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/721714/M/

Whale plane!  WHALE PLANE!

I wanna fly in the Whale Plane.  I saw it in Buffalo once!!  I want to start
my own Airline.  The planes would pe painted like ducks!  It would be
called, CanardAir, and all the staff (even the pilot) have to wear duck
costumes.  And the oxygen masks have beaks on them.

...Just in case.

    Iain