 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12527
Re: Block STACKING - feb 2005?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:35:49 GMT

I guess I have to actually CALL and book the library.

I'm taking requests for which sat people might want?

Well Parlugment will have a train show on Feb 5-6, so I would prefer a robot
weekend that is far from that.