 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12445
12444  |  12446
Subject:
Block STACKING - feb 2005?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 03:02:45 GMT

OK,  now that you train freaks have THAT out of your system, lets get back to what lego is all about. ROBOTS

I guess I have to actually CALL and book the library.

I'm taking requests for which sat people might want?

I've been playing with these smaller blocks.  this next game might be fun.

Bruce??? you still around???

Chris
triple-triple is OK.