 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12458
Re: Block STACKING - feb 2005?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:47:13 GMT

Rob Stehlik wrote:

lets get back to what lego is all about. ROBOTS

Finally :)

amen!

I guess I have to actually CALL and book the library.

I'm taking requests for which sat people might want?

Either of the first two Saturdays would be the best. I am going to whistler in
Feb, but probably near the end of the month.

OK. so far, were down to the first 2 sats.....

I've been playing with these smaller blocks.  this next game might be fun.

Yup, I think the small blacks will be cool. Its nice how they are actually
cubic.

agreed.  at first when I saw the drawing of the blocks on Calums web
page, it did not make the blocks look cubed.  but once you build one,
they work out just fine.

Bruce??? you still around???

I saw him a couple weekends ago at the science centre for the firefighting robot
competition. He did quite well, and would have beat my non-Lego robot had his
last run not failed.

Rob

I got a short note from Bruce.  He told me he had entered.  and that he
had the only lego robot.  I'd like to let him tell it himself.  maybe a
few pics.

How did you do Rob? where did you place?

Chris
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm