 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12446
Re: Block STACKING - feb 2005?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 03:34:29 GMT

lets get back to what lego is all about. ROBOTS

Finally :)

I guess I have to actually CALL and book the library.

I'm taking requests for which sat people might want?

Either of the first two Saturdays would be the best. I am going to whistler in
Feb, but probably near the end of the month.

I've been playing with these smaller blocks.  this next game might be fun.

Yup, I think the small blacks will be cool. Its nice how they are actually
cubic.

Bruce??? you still around???

I saw him a couple weekends ago at the science centre for the firefighting robot
competition. He did quite well, and would have beat my non-Lego robot had his
last run not failed.

Rob