 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12164
Re: iMac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:53:29 GMT

Rob Antonishen wrote:
As I noted in <http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=2362> some of the software Lego
has outsourced was to a company called Qube, using a cross platform "Q Engine"
that runs on Windows, Linux, X-Box and PS2 platforms.  Check out the old post
for the links.  Pretty cool stuff for cross platform highly graphical stuff...
and how far could OSX be down the line if they run on Linux?

If it runs on Linux there is a good chance it runs under OSX already.  I
know the Mac owners here at the office are contently building and
running Linux distributions on their Macs.  Unfortunately, since I'm
still waiting for my Macs, *I want my Mac*, I have no personal
experience with this yet.  I don't know how much is possible.

Derek