 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12130
Re: iMac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:46:50 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
Sigh.  That's like buying an SUV and complaining gas is expensive.  You knew the Mac has little applications support from mainstream vendors.  You knew that going in.   You even paid your turtleneck yuppie tax to get the hardware!

Bunch of Mac whiners...

We're taking over the world 1 user at a time.  HA HA HA HA!

Actually I find it interesting that 5 people at our office have
purchased iMacs in the last month.  And they are all techies, none of
these artsy fartsy types. :-)

Derek