 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12132
Re: iMac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:27:32 GMT

To bring in a Lego note, there's now another voice that will be
complaining Lego doesn't support Mac. :-)

But you still have a PC. Being a Mac use since '93, I bought a used PC laptop
that I devote 100% to Mindstorms porgramming and LEGO Studios stuff (I know...
I'm the only person in the world over 8 that animates with the LEGO software).

But there is software that allows you to program NQC on Macs and if you have a
USB tower, then you're okay.

-iGreg