 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11768
Re: Obscure question about Milton, Ontario
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 02:10:45 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:

Thanks for the feedback on the trail, Derek!  That is a long way to walk.
On a bike it's not too bad but going a quarter the speed sounds pretty tuff.

It would be a ruff bike ride too, although there were definitely
indications people were biking it.  I wouldn't want to.  In some places
you could fall in a crevis and no one would ever find you again.

Did you happen to take any photos?

Yes, I've been trying to figure out where to post them since it's not
Lego related enough to put on brickshelf, and with all Rogers changes
lately I'm not sure what's up.  Plus I've been very busy.  However I
will get them up eventually, and I'll post a link when I do.

Actually a photo site with lots of storage is one of the good things to
come out of the Rogers Yahoo arrangement.

Derek