 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11679
RE: Obscure question about Milton, Ontario
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:12:10 GMT

Iaia,

Being an outdoorsy type, and interested in bridges, you need
to come up to Collingwood to the Scenic Caves park. Not because
of the caves, but becasue of the really cool suspension bridge
they put in over the valley.

It's like 300 meters off the ground and you get a great view
of the valley.

<http://www.sceniccaves.com/green/suspension-bridge.htm>

This year they put in a treetop canopy bridge too!

<http://www.sceniccaves.com/green/treetop-walking.htm>

Cheers,

Ralph