 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11767
Re: Obscure question about Milton, Ontario
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:06:18 GMT

"Derek Raycraft" <djr@rogers.com> wrote:

Well I did it.  I hiked the trail on the weekend.  13 something km.
Wow, that's a long hike, at least for me.  I'm really feeling it today.

Thanks for the feedback on the trail, Derek!  That is a long way to walk.
On a bike it's not too bad but going a quarter the speed sounds pretty tuff.

Did you happen to take any photos?

    Iain