 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11732
Re: Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:36:39 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Hey, you knew where those pieces were going?! Do you expect me to buy 4496's to
replace all that blue? :)  Actually, I wonder how many 4496's I'd need?!

No, I just expect to be able to make fun of you for not having enough
blue to cover your two remaining 48x48 baseplate so you had to borrow
from me.  An amount of blue that didn't even dent my overflow bin. :-)

Actually I'm finally building something that's strapping me for pieces
across the board.  It's kind of fun pushing my collection to the limit.
As long as the layout won't need anything in Black, White, Yellow, Grey,
D-Gray, Red, or Trans I'll be fine for the hobby show.

Derek

ps. I still have lots of blue.  :-)