 Events / 1326
Re: Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:25:18 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:

In lugnet.events, Allan Bedford wrote:

The Hobby Show in Toronto is just about 6 months away.  This post is intended to
gauge the level of interest that people have in putting on a booth at this
year's show.

I've got two large sculptures that I was hoping to display at the hobby
show, and I think we at rtlToronto want to use the hobby show as our
second train display of the year.  I think the timing is perfect for that.

Derek