 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11730
Re: Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 06:47:52 GMT

Nows the time to decide if we want to do this.  I'm all for using the
Hobby Show as our second train event this year.

I'm all for it, but I have the least to bring as usual.

ps.  It will give me a chance to see all that blue brick I lent Calum. :-)

Hey, you knew where those pieces were going?! Do you expect me to buy 4496's to
replace all that blue? :)  Actually, I wonder how many 4496's I'd need?!

Calum