 Events / 1327
Re: Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.events, Derek Raycraft wrote:

I've got two large sculptures that I was hoping to display at the hobby
show,

Bigger than 12X space buggy?  :)

and I think we at rtlToronto want to use the hobby show as our
second train display of the year.  I think the timing is perfect for that.

Is that the general consensus of rtlToronto?  I apologize if it's been discussed
on LUGNET.  I might have missed it, but I hadn't heard that until now.

Thanks!
Allan B.