 Events / 1231
Re: Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 22:53:25 GMT

In lugnet.events, Allan Bedford wrote:
The Hobby Show in Toronto is just about 6 months away.  This post is intended to
gauge the level of interest that people have in putting on a booth at this
year's show.

As a reminder, the Can-Brick Builders attended last year's show (Nov 2003) and
put on a great display.  In fact, we won the Hobby Booth of the Year award.

For a bit more background (if you weren't there) you may want to check out these
links:

http://www.apotome.com/hobbyshow/index.html

http://www.thehobbyshow.com

Can-Brick Builders is a group formed exclusively to do The Hobby Show booth.  It
was comprised of a number of rtlToronto members and several other builders from
around SW Ontario.  Membership is free and open to all.  :)

Even though the show is still several months down the road, I'm hoping that we
can begin to get an idea of how many people might be interested in attending the
show this year (Nov 2004) if we were to put on the booth again.  So, all I'm
hoping for at this point is that you either reply to this posting with a simple,
"yes, I'm interested" response, or email me at:

I'm curious to know if someone wants to be part of the display do you need them
to commit to all three days?

Janey