 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11708
Re: Fifteen years of instructions: Some comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:53:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

You're babbling. You presumably know the email of whoever this is, mail them
about it and say what you're trying to say.

You.  Stop spamming me.  I got a mass-mail to sign up to some page that
apraently you're a member of.  The letter itself even indicated you'd sent it to
most of the people in your contact list.

I've had my home address for 3 years and haven't recieved one single piece of
junk mail because I've been cautious who has access to that address.  I don't
intend to start recieving crap now because you punched my address into some
webpage.

    Iain