 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11567
Re: Folding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 01:06:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote:
   A quick google produced this gem:

http://members.cox.net/crandall11/money/shirt/

Nothing to do with actual shirts, but a neat trick nonetheless...

Even better, up one level is Money Origami:

http://members.cox.net/crandall11/money/

This is more like it. 1.9 MB Quicktime, but cool!

http://www.presencemultimedia.co.uk/mov/folding.mov

And if you liked those you might go for this too.

LOL I hate when I forget to check the links in preview - of course it always happens when I paste the wrong link, Murphy says so. What I meant to link was this.

ROSCO P Coal Train