 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11564
Re: Folding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:57:50 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote:
And if you liked those you might go for
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/trains/steam-tractor/left.jpg this>
too.

ROSCO

Hey, it's a ROSCO P. Coal Train.

Derek

OMGoodness!!

Laughed out loud on this one!

Didya hear that whazzername is going to play Daisy Duke in the upcoming 'DOH'
movie?

Dave K
-who will probably go see Jessica Simpson wearing the 'Daisy Dukes' on the big
screen, though I'll state that I'm more inspired to see the movie for the car...