 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11548
Re: Folding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:21:47 GMT

-----\/-----
|          |
--|      |--
  |      |
  |      |
  |      |
  |      |
  --------

t shirt

(must view this as plain text with equal spacing so characters line up)

---o-\/-----
|          |
--|      |--
  |      |
  |o     |
  |      |
  |      |
  --------

o - two grab points--top with left hand, middle with right hand

  --------
  |o     |
--|      |--
|          |
---o-/\-----

Pull left hand down towards bottom--note your right hand will be covered by
shirt
(note--your shirt won't be as neat as pic shown, but will be in a sec..)

Grab bottom of shirt with left hand (while still managing to hold onto top of
shirt)

Pick up shirt and pull right hand out
(this'll be fun to draw with text...)

  o------o
  |      |
  |      |<-this is folded edge running along the middle of the shirt
  |      |
  --------
   |  |
   ----

Sometimes, while holding the shirt firmly, give it a little shake to straighten
out the sleeves.

Place shirt back on flat surface, folding the sleeve under the rest of it.

  --------
  |      |
  \      |
  /      |