 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11552
Re: Folding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:26:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote:

This is more like it. 1.9 MB Quicktime, but cool!

<http://www.presencemultimedia.co.uk/mov/folding.mov>

I LOVE the Internet!

Sitting in my office at work, I couldn't help myself.  I closed and locked my
office door, stripped off my shirt, and tried it, hoping my boss wouldn't knock
right as I was doing this, standing there shirtless.  I've got a polo shirt on,
and the heavier collar was throwing it off a bit.  So the first thing tonight
will be to grab a t-shirt and play with this.

Oh, I like the dollar origami site too.

So is this what canadians do for fun?

Bruce