 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11544
11543  |  11545
Subject:
Folding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:43:08 GMT

David,

Thank you, you have enriched my life greatly.  I was folding shirts last
night using the technique you demonstrated at dinner on Friday.  It's
awesome.  So easy and so neat.

Now I need to buy more shirts to fold. :-)

Derek