 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11568
11567  |  11569
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Next Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:03:51 GMT

Hey guys,

rtlToronto16:  End of My Rope
Oakwood Village Library and Arts Centre
341 Oakwood Avenue
Toronto Ontario

Saturday, June 26th, 2004
10AM Competitors, 1PM Audience

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-050004/

Just a reminder to come out with your robots for rtlToronto16, the famed rope
climbing game next week!

Calum