 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11532
11531  |  11533
Subject:
Is Black Hair Brunette?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:53:02 GMT

I'm sorting Lego (not really, but I figured I could say that to make
this on topic) and I was wondering.  Is Black hair considered Brunette
or is it a separate category like red heads and blonds?

Derek