 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11534
Re: Is Black Hair Brunette?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:37:41 GMT

I'm sorting Lego (not really, but I figured I could say that to make
this on topic) and I was wondering.  Is Black hair considered Brunette
or is it a separate category like red heads and blonds?

I dunno, I put all the hairs in the same container marked "Hairs".  I also have
a compartment for "Animals" which includes cats, parrots, snakes as well as a
"Chris Magno" compartment with fire, guns, knives, TNT tiles, etc.

Calum