 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11554
Re: Is Black Hair Brunette?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:22:52 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:
As a "chick" I must add my 2 cents here, (although all of my head-wear, hats
included, are stored happily together in one drawer) brunette only refers to
dark brown.  Although the word brunette can also refer to colour of complexion
as well as eyes, but most certainly does not include black hair.  In fact, it
doesn't even include light brown hair.

You see that's what I thought, but most of the people around work think
it includes black hair.  So I always use the example of would you
consider Asian hair brunette?  Then I usually get the answer "I don't
know.  Would you go away and let me get some work done."

Derek

Well apparently most people you work with have no colour sense, have never
worked in a hair salon, or are really just trying to give you "the" quick
answer.  I, on the other hand would never tell you to go away, because I find
any excuse, NOT to do my work, a good excuse. Next question please?

Janey "Red Brick" (still a brunette)