 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11536
Re: Is Black Hair Brunette?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:54:16 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

I'm sorting Lego (not really, but I figured I could say that to make
this on topic) and I was wondering.  Is Black hair considered Brunette
or is it a separate category like red heads and blonds?

I dunno, I put all the hairs in the same container marked "Hairs".  I also have
a compartment for "Animals" which includes cats, parrots, snakes as well as a
"Chris Magno" compartment with fire, guns, knives, TNT tiles, etc.

I've currently got 746 minifigs accounted for, up to another 150
unaccounted for.  Given all the hats and helmets that still leaves a lot
of hair.  And compared to some I don't really have allot of minifigs.

But that's not really the point as Lego was just a dodge to bring up a
general question.  Would you consider yourself or your sisters hair to
be brunette coloured hair?

Derek