 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11556
Re: Is Black Hair Brunette?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 01:42:42 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

...as well as a
"Chris Magno" compartment with fire, guns, knives, TNT tiles, etc.

hmm...  I have a Chris Mango drawer.  It's clearly not the same, as you can see
from the spelling.  I use it to store broken pieces, (I can't throw away LEGO,
even if they're broken) and other things that add nothing to the value of my
LEGO collection.

:)

Steve

YA know,

I still READ the group!!!

just cause I am in the middle of renovating my kitchen, and have no time to do
anything does not mean you guys have free rein to run rough shod over the place.

Chris

If after removing 3 layers of vinyl tiles, should I be able to see the workroom
through the kitchen floor?