 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11531
11530  |  11532
Subject:
Looking for a parking space in Hamilton.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:41:27 GMT

I'm hoping someone in the Hamilton area can lend me some parking space
for and extended weekend in July.

I'm going on a trip with my parents into the States.  My parents live in
London, and I live in Toronto.  Ideally if we could meet in Hamilton it
would save several hours off their part of the trip.  They won't have to
double back.  I'm wondering if anyone in the Hamilton area, near the QEW
would have space in their driveway for me to park my car from the
Morning of July 8th to evening of July 12th.

It would be greatly appreciated, as it would save us a lot of time
getting going on this trip.

Thanks,

Derek

ps. If Jake is listening I'll be waving from the car window as I pass
Enfield. :-)