 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11540
Re: Looking for a parking space in Hamilton.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:00:17 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
The problem with townhouses is that the driveways are sooo frickin tiny!

But in the end, if there's nothing else, I have vistors parking across from my
house and I'll park there for a week whilst leaving hte element in the driveway.

Bottom line Derek, I won't leave ya hangin' in a lurch.  And I'm not that far
from the highway

I thought of asking you directly, but then I thought space might be a
problem.  I am looking at other options, like possibly taking the GO
Train.  Depends on how much I have to carry.

I appreciate the offer and if it's really not too much trouble I might
take you up on it.  But I'll keep looking for other options because I
know space is tight for you.

Thanks,

Derek