 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10709
Re: Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:05:12 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

I know several people (including myself) are interested to see how all the
software stacks up, so I'd like to create a (non-rtl) software c$ event.  I'll
post a communication standard and people will be able to post their stuff
on-line, and download others.

Then, you can really see how your software stacks up.  (it must be able to run
on an RCX and send the standard messages)

More soon
Steve

Steve, I REALLY like this idea.

its VERY geeky, and was somthing i wanted to do for a dinner, but was quickly shot
down by Calum saying it was too geeky. (the same calum who spends his off hours
makeing digital picture frames, mp3 players for cars... and other NON geeky stuff)

what kevin did for Team BS was to e-mail me the compiled .LX file (for brickOS)

and a finished .srec file for QuiteC

I for one would like to see a page hosted with all the code. that would allow
someone to D/L 2 different codes into 2 bricks, and have them IR a game to each
other.

Chris