 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10698
10697  |  10699
Subject:
Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 02:57:13 GMT

It sounds like I'm one of the few people who slept on Friday night.  :)

I had a good time at rtl 15.  So did Heather.  Her 3rd place marble robot was
the first 'bot (can I use that word here?) she's designed, built, and programmed
completely by herself.

Now, you guys are going to have to watch out for her, also...

'till next time,

Steve

ps. Those of you cheering on Team BS, better luck next time.