 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10702
Re: Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 22:57:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Who had the fastest alpha-beta?

Anyone else want to share what they did for their code?

Recursion. 5 plys. The heuristic board analysis was written in native H8/300 assembler.

   I think there were several game engines, but a very small number of working robots.

Yeah... I was so concerned about the logic that I completely lost sight of the mechanical side of it.

   I know several people (including myself) are interested to see how all the software stacks up, so I’d like to create a (non-rtl) software c$ event.

members.lycos.co.uk/drunkenogre/craniac.exe

Mike