 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10563
10562  |  10564
Subject:
Matter of time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:37:00 GMT

I have a couple timing/handoff questions.

First, when does a player's time start?  Is it when the other robot/arbitrator
presses the EOT button, or when they release it?

Also, if a robot misses the EOT signal, will they lose right then, or will
someone be allowed to manually send the signal?

These were both questions that came up when we got together over the weekend.
Things went well.  I have some video that I'll try to post soon.

Steve