 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10565
Re: Matter of time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:39:32 GMT

on a related time note....

I was just reminded of the rules that says that not only are you limited
to 3 min a turn. BUT the entire game is 40 min long!!!

UGN!!

that means that if i want to ply for every turn to the max of 3 min,
then that only gives me about 8 moves before my 20 min is up.

FROM NOW ON
RTL WILL ONLY DO EASY TRAIN STUFF,  OR
BORING LINE FOLLOWING.

(maybe sumo if we want to mix it up a little)

now I see why steve likes sumo, its easy.....

connect four.

whose DUMB idea was this.

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.