 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10571
Re: Matter of time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:04:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
I was just reminded of the rules that says that not only are you limited
to 3 min a turn. BUT the entire game is 40 min long!!!

I have to ask this question, again, because I don't think it was really answered
last time.

Is the 3 minute limit a hard limit (you go over, you lose) or is it just
recommended (like the rules say) so, if you go over it, people start to point
and laugh?

Why does it matter so much?  What's your underlying concern?

I think you guys should stay away from easy stuff, like sumo.  Stick with games
like C$.

This game rocks.

I'm glad you like it.  What's on the board for rtl16 will be even more fun.

Calum