 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10562
10561  |  10563
Subject:
Rat no good fer nothing...!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:34:54 GMT

So my little tiny unassuming web server got hit with some stupid virus!

Grr!!!

This is why i hate the world.

Anyway, after patches and installing ZA and other things, I hope it's back up.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program...

Dave K