 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *4994 (-10)
  Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1

(...) Think of it as free advertisement. Heck, it would make the make the news across the country, maybe even a TV movie of the week. Don't forget to mention LUGNET. ;-) Jude (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Iain, is this yours??

(...) Insult me? No way! My delta bot was entirely inspired by Tijs. It's still a 'work in progress' but there are a few more pics tucked in this directory: (URL) (...) No doubt!! :-) (...) -- Doug (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1

(...) Post from work? That would mean I would need to be doing non-company activity on company time! Not good. Not that I ever have, of course. Oh wait, there was that little thing called "Project X" :) Actually, I really hate posting because of the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Iain, is this yours??

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message news:3D3F4DCA.1ADF47...ers.com... (...) No, this! (URL) Iain (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Compaq LTE support files

(...) I'm actually pretty sure they use the same video chipset regardless of the TFT or DSTN screen. Calum (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train? thoughts

(...) It was originally designed for two modules, but the core is one module only. That's a good thing anyways, because it gives much more space for Town elements to sit on the sides. I hear Zellers might be BOGOHP soon. (...) little more breathing (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Compaq LTE support files

O.K. so I go on line and post the previous message and, while I'm on line anyway, I check the link you gave again and this time it works... Unfortunately, It points to a screen which, when you select "by product" puts you on the screen I was (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Compaq LTE support files

(...) Seconded (...) Actually, it does. I've successfully been running mine off a 12V 1A (extreme rating mismatch) wall transformer. It's no doubt very marginal given that the LTE5100 won't run off this same supply. I have to guess that the TFT (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Iain, is this yours??

(...) oh you must mean that cool flat one at spadina subway station. ;) -- Chris (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: R11 -- a brick too far

(...) I agree that becoming a little more formal is not really us, but, I do think that being fair is a more important part of what we do. We can post the individual contests and to the extent possible re-schedule individual contests to accommodate (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact