 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4993
Re: Iain, is this yours??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 05:23:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message

So I saw a beautiful delta robot with very similar construction to Tijs...
Iain did you build this, or did someone copy you?

Don't insult Doug by comparing it to my crap!  Like I could ever build that.
That was built by Doug Carlson, and he had an entire row of robots at the
thing there.  It was incredible!

Insult me? No way! My delta bot was entirely inspired by Tijs.
It's still a 'work in progress' but there are a few more pics
tucked in this directory:

http://www.visi.com/~dc/parallel

http://www.nycsubway.org/us/washdc/images/wmata-dupont10.jpg

http://www.nycsubway.org/us/washdc/images/wmata-shaw05.jpg

But this was more incredible. ;)

No doubt!! :-)

   Iain (who rode the longest escalator in the western hemmisphere on
Saturday)

-- Doug