 Organizations / Australia / 199
Re: When rare pieces become common!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 06:00:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Mark Harrison writes:
Yeh, I kinda went overboard to get a lot of containing eight 6x24 grey plates
from
Kevin recently, paid $103 for them, but I think they were worth it to
complete my
7822.

That's a lot... did you need all eight?
If not... you might've been better off just buying a few copies of 6479 ;-)
(two in each set)

-Shiri
-- I'll be on vacation between July 15th and the end of August... please
forgive slow replies to emails/posts.