 Organizations / Australia / 189
Re: When rare pieces become common!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 03:13:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, A. Mark Wilburn writes:
He should know his stuff: he's also a member of the Guild of BrickSmiths, and
also part of the VLC, and probably other groups I'm unaware of... just type
in 'Kevin Wilson' in Lugnet's search and you'll see; he pops up just about
everywhere.
I'd believe that.  I've never had someone who radiates "complete pro" from
their auctions so clearly!

Oh, completely off-topic; but is that 'Neighbors' TV show still running in Oz?
I'm just curious because I'm wondering if any recent pop stars came from that
show as well, a la Kylie Minogue (and I believe, Jason Donovan).
Yes both were from Neighbours, and yes, it's still going very successfully.
It's been well over ten years now.  Recent pop stars... hmm... Natalie
Imbruglia, Craig McLachlan, I can't think of any others but I am sure there
are some.  Australia went through a real phase of all the soapie stars doing
records, but most of them didn't do too well.  There's a lot doing the panto
circuit in England always as well.