 Organizations / Australia / 184
Re: When rare pieces become common!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 03:56:37 GMT

discounts for repeat customers, whohoo!). It is funny to hear him called 'a
guy on eBay' though, since he's a fairly active on Lugnet! Anyway, I know what
Truly?  Which boards?  I'm not surprised - he appears to really know his stuff.
I've often thought about doing the kinds of things you suggested, as I can
understand why he does it they way he does, but you know how it is - not
enough hours in the day.  I really hope to get something of his someday, just
out of support for someone with such an exemplary approach to international
trading, let alone the great quality Lego items!