 Organizations / Australia / 180
Re: When rare pieces become common!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 13:53:25 GMT

I know what you mean.  There is a guy on ebay named Kevin Wilson, who looks
like a great international trader, with some really good parts, but always in
huge lots - 50 cups, 20 spanners, you know the kind of thing.  I'd love to bid
on something of his, but I can never quite quantify spending the amount to get
that many bits I don't need.  (Except that lot of lion's heads... now that
would have been good.)  It's either feast or famine on the parts auctions!  If
only multiple bidders could get organised and do a split!