 Organizations / Australia / 177
Re: When rare pieces become common!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:00:01 GMT

Try finding white 1x4x3 window frames with white outer shutters to match, no
window glass ...  I've been looking for some time now, and haven't seen
any!!  ;-(

Or a flex cable element in a particular length I've been wanting as a
replacement for some time now!

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Mark Harrison <harro1@one.net.au> wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I just got an email from ebay saying I won an auction lot of 300 grey
taps. About 2 years ago, I bought a 5590 Whirl n Wheel from a guy in the
UK and when it arrived and I built it, I found it was missing two of
these grey taps. I didn't have any spare so the seller agreed to post
over two.

It's amazing how the availability of some parts change over time, and
then there are the parts that are always hard to get in quantity.

Mark H.